We provide a range of business law services with a strong focus on micro and small business
Avenue Solutions was initially established to provide business law services tailored to the needs of micro and small business. Whilst services now extend beyond business law, we remain committed to servicing small business clients to ensure they have access to the legal services they need. Our business law services include:
- business structuring advice and establishment
- contract law
- labour law (employment law / independent contractor)
- leasing law
- franchising law
- liquor licensing law
- taxation law
- corporations law
- sale/purchase of business
- intellectual property law (trade marks)
- general commercial agreements (equity holder agreements, share sale and subscription agreements, loan and security agreements)
- goods and/or services terms and conditions
- other laws relating to sole traders, partnerships, companies and trusts.
Our standard hourly rate for general business law services, for small business clients, is $165 per hour (inc GST). We will always estimate fees, and can sometimes cap and/or offer fixed fee services.
We do not routinely accept instructions in civil litigation matters, but may assist with other forms of dispute resolution (e.g. mediation).
Information concerning our fees for services can be accessed here.